Saturday, January 20, 2024

First Building Inspection on Mars?

26 years ago I began a quest to use my decades of construction experience, computer, and internet acumen to help those purchasing properties. That placed me in thousands of homes and commercial buildings including attics and crawlspaces. Now on a new quest to expand those efforts, from wherever I am, and never have to leave. The two essentials are good people and constant, uninterrupted, internet service to keep me connected to our inspectors, clients and their agents. Essential for bookings and reports as well. We are now paperless, 100% cloud based. I can literally do business from anywhere on earth with an iPad, iPhone and internet connection, and I do! I fully expect Elon Musks technological advances will feed my dreams. Why I love the man. Hope to conduct the first building inspection on Mars.


You can be involved by booking your home and commercial building inspections at www.blackcatinspectionservices.com The Black Cat will be ready when you need one on Mars!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment