Wednesday, April 17, 2024



I have, unfortunately, reached that stage in life when I have no choice but too often take a brief siesta mid afternoon to be able to continue functioning. Not only am I not accustomed to that but Sable is convinced something is wrong with me. Note her concern. Also note art, in the background, of the Brickenstein/Leinbach House by Elise Dinsmore Popkin. I purchased, moved, got on the National Register of Historic Places and restored at a time when I did not need afternoon siestas. Should you be seeking a home or commercial inspector with massive construction, historic home, and building experience, who else are you going to find? Note me in the road in the red coat and GrandPam just above our office trailer. When experience counts, even if he needs a little nap now and then. www.blackcatinspectionservices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment